Minimum Education Requirement:Bachelor’s degree in InfoSys; Management InfoSys; CompSci; Engineering or related field
Minimum Experience Requirement: 5 years experience as Lead as Project Manager on SAP Projects; and PMP Cert or equivalent experience requirement.
– Provide internal project management standards and process
– Oversee and implement companywide project protocol
– Oversee junior consultants
– Work with and obtain customer approval to execute the project plan in the area of
– Report progress weekly as compared to the plan; document risks and mitigations;
track costs and resources.
– Prepare for Stage Gates and any other project reviews, specifically focus on the
progress in meeting deliverables; cost status and project milestones; track costs;
presents risks; and seek approval to move to the next stage.
– Work with the customer project manager for all PMO reviews in compliance with
IT Standards supporting the PMO review process.
– Lead Integrated Design reviews across development work streams to reconcile
design conflicts relative to the scope of the project.
– Be onsite and manage all onsite resources for approved projects or present in the
Chicago office for assigned projects.
– Maintain the detail required to Monitor and Control the project (e.g. Issues list,
risk log, integration list, open items list, etc.).
– Be a participating member of Solution Architecture and leadership team.
– Accountable for the successful delivery of the project outcome.
– Develop and execute project change control.
– Maintain actual data and adjust the plan based on this actual data.
– Develop and track the projectâ€™s effort, schedule and costs; takes corrective actions
– Identify, track and control risks associated with cost, resources, schedule, and
technical aspect of the project.
– Provide direction and resolution options for project related issues.
– Communicate regular project status reports to sponsors, key stakeholders, and
– Conduct post project release reviews and create post project release reports.