TruQua is looking for smart, driven and nice candidates that are interested in working alongside our team of world-leading SAP experts. SAP is an enterprise software company. TruQua’s focus within SAP’s suite of software products is in the area of Financial Analytics. We work commonly with fortune 500 companies.
This position will entail providing SAP and other business analytic software and services to TruQua and TruQua’s clients. The minimum workweek is 40 hours per week, but longer workweeks are common to meet TruQua and client demands. This position requires that you be willing to travel both domestically and internationally to client sites. Consultants are typically on the road Monday through Thursday, back in the office on Fridays.
This is a demanding position. It involves juggling both client engagements as well as internal TruQua initiatives and it is expected that you spend time outside of work to learn about relevant work-related topics. We will give you deeply interesting, high-stakes problems to solve, and our expectation is that you grow rapidly to meet each new challenge.
- Bachelor’s degree in either a technical field (for software development and architect roles) or in Accounting and Finance for the newest SAP technologies on the market that require strong functional skills sets
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of business process analysis and solution architecture would be an advantage
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Must be willing to travel both nationally and internationally up to 100%
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently, with ability to create effective solutions in order to deliver against deadlines
- Must be willing to become SAP BW, SAP BPC and/or SAP-HANA certified
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, open, collaborative, passionate and driven environment
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture, all the while being independent in managing his/her deliverables
- Ability to manage a direct report, prioritize effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions
- Provide continuous feedback on project status and offer constructive options to ensure project continues to meet original expectations
- Conduct analysis of technical and business processes
- Consult with project team members, vendors and customers as needed and report back to extended team and/or project lead
- Conduct solution implementation and training
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Market competitive total compensation / commensurate with experience
- TruQua offers employees a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision, LT, ST disability insurance, 401(k) plan with corporate match and other benefits.