Title: SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC Planning) Consultant
Location: U.S. but preferably Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full Time Employment
TruQua Enterprises, LLC is a growing Professional Services and licensed software development partner of SAP products and solutions located in downtown Chicago. Our expertise lies in Financial software and analytics for Fortune 500 organizations on a national and global scale. We are a certified Great Place to Work by Fortune Magazine for small and medium-sized companies, as well as one of Inc. 5000’s 2018 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies! We look for individuals who embody our values of Smart, Driven and Nice.
SAC Planning Consultant Job Description:
SAC is one of the fastest growing SAP offerings on the market. This is an exciting new growth area at TruQua where Smart/Driven/Nice consultants will bring an entrepreneurial mindset to help our customers on their innovation and digital transformation journey.
As cloud services are becoming more and more important, the role will involve deployment of modern Cloud based Analytics solutions. The role requires strong functional expertise in BPC (latest versions) and FP&A to not only address our customers’ SAC Planning needs, but also support our sales efforts, demos, and general business development in this new offering.
The SAC Planning Consultant will work directly with customers for hands-on delivery of Analytics solutions. This position requires the ability to work and communicate as a part of a high-performance consulting team in a fast pace environment.
Job duties and expertise level will include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with the customer’s FP&A Lead to design and build Planning requirements around Revenue, Cost of Sales & Cost Allocations in the solution
- Understand and lead BPC Planning workshop sessions as well as BPC Planning blueprint process based on key design decisions and process requirements across the overall program
- Guide architecture decisions based on industry standards and best practices
- Work closely with end users to design the proper BPC solution(s) to support defined business processes and business requirements
- Support the Business Process and Solution Architecture design sessions
- Perform initial setup, prototype, configuration, and perform testing accordingly to support the design sessions and to fulfill the customer’s business requirements
- Recommend best practices for configuring SAC Planning considering the overall architecture to achieve integration, high performance and stability
- Develop SAC Planning documentation and system related key decisions, including documenting test results, and support go-live efforts. The candidate will
- Actively participate in training and knowledge transfer sessions to enable end users to understand SAP BPC
- Provide continuous feedback on project status and offer constructive options to ensure project continues to meet original expectations
- Actively contribute to TruQua’s business development – including presales, completing & submitting RFPs, building demos – as part of our growing SAC practice
- Continuously demonstrate and deliver strong and highly professional customer service commitment
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery, as well as networking in professional organizations
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and growth of our TruQua brand and intellectual capital by, among others: Publishing articles, white papers, and/or speaking at select domestic and/or global SAP conferences
- Manage and provide leadership to entry level consultants and become actively involved in team development and practice management
- Understand and exemplify TruQua corporate values & deep commitment to excellence at all levels; internally and externally.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven experience participating, leading and/or delivering full lifecycle implementation projects with SAP BPC, preferably SAP BPC 10.1 and/or SAP BPC 11 Standard and Embedded
- Solid techno-functional knowledge and/or experience with SAP Finance, SAP ECCS and SAP BI/BW
- Strong understanding of and experience in FP&A
- Strong accounting concepts and principles, namely General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Controlling and Profitability
- Hands on experience with or deep knowledge of SAP BPC Reporting capabilities, Planning functionality and Script Logic
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- SAP BPC 10.0 or BPC 11 Certification or equivalent knowledge/hands on experience
- Experience and/or conceptual knowledge of the banking and financial services industry
- Strong ability to translate technology concepts and requirements into business terms
- The ideal candidate needs to be both hands-on/customer facing for delivery, as well as adept at selling/pre-sales to lead and help us grow this new practice at TruQua with a leadership approach to his/her role.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is a plus
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, and delivery
- Thirst for knowledge and eagerness to learn and grow skills in new areas
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the time.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Strong & discerning listener
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace, collaborative and driven environment
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture, all the while being independent in managing his/her deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
Other requirements and information about the role:
- Travel: Required 100%
- Start date: TBD
- Market competitive base salary and bonus structure; commensurate with skills set and level of experience
- TruQua offers employees a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision, LT, ST disability insurance, 401(k) plan with corporate match and other benefits.