Title: SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
Location: Open / Remote
Position Type: Full Time Employment
TruQua Enterprises, LLC is a growing Professional Services and licensed software development partner of SAP products and solutions located in downtown Chicago. Our expertise lies in Financial software and analytics for Fortune 500 organizations on a national and global scale. We are a certified Great Place to Work by Fortune Magazine for small and medium-sized companies, as well as one of Inc. 5000’s 2018 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies! We look for individuals who embody our values of Smart, Driven and Nice.
We are actively seeking for an SAP ABAP Technical Consultant to join our team of Consultants.
The candidate must have extensive SAP ABAP consulting experience, namely in SAP ERP and EPM applications. The ideal candidate will have multiple Full Lifecycle, hands-on management/development and implementation experience.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare comprehensive and thorough technical documentation, including specifications, test conditions, test plans, test data
- Identify and resolve issues by analyzing programs and determining solutions
- Analyze programs to ensure optimal performance
- Assist functional team when necessary in the testing efforts
- Work effectively as a team as well as independently on assigned projects
- Troubleshoot / resolve problems reported by project teams
- Open to support emergency requests during late nights, weekends and/or holidays.
Required skills, qualifications and experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, IT, MIS or related field
- 5+ years of SAP ABAP experience
- The candidate must have excellent core ABAP skills (i.e. expertise in multiple ABAP Repository Objects) as well as understand technical design documents to ensure development work is in compliance with technical specifications and time requirements
- Must be able to develop custom ABAP reports, module pool programs, Smart forms, SAP Scripts, Workflow and enhance standard ABAP programs using User-Exits, BADI, enhancement points and other enhancement techniques
- The candidate must have strong knowledge of and consulting experience with SAP EPM and SAP ERP applications
- Hands-on design, configuration experience, as well as client engagement experience performing fit/gap analyses for clients using SEM-BPS/IP/BPC5.1/BPC7.0/BPC7.5/ BPC10.1 / BPC11
- Netweaver2004s/Integrated Planning (IP)
- Deep knowledge of hosted infrastructures, including network/firewall, system/OS, database and application facilities
- Deep understanding of the core technical layers of the SAP application stack
- Ability to work in a fast pace, open, collaborative, passionate and driven environment
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture, all the while being independent in managing his/her deliverables
- Ability to manage a direct report, prioritize effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions.
Other information about the role:
- Travel: Occasional
- Start date: Immediate
- Market competitive compensation commensurate with experience and work level
- TruQua offers employees a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision, LT, ST disability insurance, 401(k) plan with corporate match and other competitive benefits.