Title: Senior BlackLine™ Consultant
Location: U.S. but preferably Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full Time
TruQua Enterprises, LLC is a growing Professional Services and licensed software development partner of SAP products and solutions located in downtown Chicago. Our expertise lies in Financial Software and Analytics for Fortune 500 organizations on a national and global scale.
TruQua recently partnered with BlackLine™ – the only SAP-Endorsed Business Solution for Financial Close and the only unified solution built entirely for the cloud, specifically for accounting and finance. At TruQua, we’ve seen a growing need among our customers and prospects for automated account reconciliation and open item clearing process, making it a perfect time to join forces with BlackLine.
We are actively seeking for a Senior BlackLine Implementation Consultant to join our company full-time and actively contribute to our growing Blackline practice and projects. This is an exciting opportunity that requires strong Blackline skills along with solid SAP Finance exposure and understanding. The ideal candidate needs to be both hands-on/customer facing for delivery, as well as adept at selling/pre-sales for BlackLine business development, taking a leadership approach to his/her role.
The role works closely with TruQua’s SAP delivery team and reports directly to TruQua’s Leadership.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead TruQua’s BlackLine implementation projects from proof of concept through delivery and post go-live support
- Consult with customers’ accounting, financial, operational and other management personnel to improve their business processes leveraging the BlackLine platform
- Train and advise clients to properly use appropriate BlackLine products to best fit their individual needs based on best practices and use cases
- Ability to obtain buy-in from clients on features and functionality of BlackLine products
- Offer recommendations for improving performance gaps and system options to increase efficiencies and achieve best practice standards
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of knowledge related to all BlackLine products, including mastering new functionality as it is introduced throughout the product lifecycle
- Able to asses and troubleshoot/test BlackLine products during the implementation cycle
- Ability to perform process analysis/optimization, documentation and project management
- Take a lead role in all BlackLine presales and business development initiatives
- Provide continuous feedback on project status and offer constructive options to ensure project continues to meet original expectations
- Continuously demonstrate and deliver strong and highly professional customer service commitment
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery, as well as networking in professional organizations
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and growth of our TruQua brand and intellectual capital by, among others: Publishing articles, white papers, and/or speaking at select domestic and/or global conferences
- Manage and provide leadership to entry level consultants and become actively involved in team development and practice management
- Understand and exemplify TruQua corporate values & deep commitment to excellence at all levels; internally and externally.
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited university or college
- Master’s degree and professional accountancy certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in accounting, business management and/or consulting
- Consulting or Professional Services firm experience is preferred with previous pre-sales/sales experience
- SAP knowledge and experience a big plus, especially SAP FI/CO or SAP S/4HANA
- Demonstrated understanding of theory, principles and practices of general finance, accounting, budgeting, financial planning and cost accounting
- Ability to anticipate and address customer concerns and issues
- Ability to break complex issues into simple project steps and problem-solve
- Can work in a fast pace, open, collaborative and driven environment
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture, all the while being independent in managing his/her deliverables
- Can manage multiple priorities effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions
- Highly organized, reliable, timely and attentive to detail
- A “Can Do” attitude that embraces a start-up work environment
- Strong and dedicated work ethic.
Other Information about the role:
- Travel: Required up to 100%
- Start date: TBD
- Market competitive base salary and bonus structure – commensurate with experience and skills set
- TruQua offers employees a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision, LT, ST disability insurance, 401(k) plan with corporate match and other benefits recognized by TruQua’s recognition as Best Place to Work from Fortune Magazine.