Title: Senior SAP BW Consultant
Location: U.S. but preferably Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full Time Employment
TruQua Enterprises, LLC is a growing Professional Services and licensed software development partner of SAP products and solutions located in downtown Chicago. Our expertise lies in Financial software and analytics for Fortune 500 organizations on a national and global scale. We are a certified Great Place to Work by Fortune Magazine for small and medium-sized companies, as well as one of Inc. 5000’s 2018 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies! We look for individuals who embody our values of Smart, Driven and Nice.
The Senior SAP BW Consultant will work alongside our SAP BI/BPC/HANA team of world-leading experts for highly strategic project(s). The candidate will join as Senior BW Consultant with the empowerment to grow and learn through direct mentorship and training, team collaboration, knowledge transfer sessions and hands-on project experience to become an invaluable team member.
- Minimum 5 years of SAP BW hands on project experience
- Experience in SAP BW 7.5 x development including strong knowledge of BW Administrator Workbench
- Excellent communications skills: written and oral; ability to lead discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent knowledge in both functional and technical domain in making strategic decisions while executing SAP BPC projects smoothly and without pitfalls
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with SAP Financial and Business Suites
- Excellent Documentation skills
- Excellent Planning, Organizational, Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Solid organization time management, and project estimating skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and as a team member
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with attention to detail and closure
- Recognizes impact of changes and ensures appropriate due diligence performed before making changes and is thorough in testing solutions before implementing to avoid rework
- Must be committed to providing highest level of customer service
- Must be 100% willing to travel both nationally and internationally
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team and/or independently in providing cutting edge solutions on time and with allocated budget
- Knowledge of more than one language a plus.
- Actively support SAP implementation team and our customers on a daily basis
- Assess customer’s current SAP BW implementation and recommend improvement methods for future builds
- Recommend best practices for implementations
- Architect BW solutions for integration of BI data into customer’s solution
- Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to customers
- Mentor Junior SAP BW Consultants
Other information about the role:
- Travel: 100%
- Start date: TBD
- Market competitive compensation commensurate with experience and work level
- TruQua offers employees a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision, LT, ST disability insurance, 401(k) plan with corporate match and other competitive benefits.