Title: Senior SAP ECC / FI-CO Consultant
Position Type: Full Time
TruQua Enterprises, LLC is a growing Professional Services and licensed software development partner of SAP products and solutions located in downtown Chicago. Our expertise lies in Financial software and analytics for Fortune 500 organizations on a national and global scale. We are a certified Great Place to Work by Fortune Magazine for small and medium-sized companies, as well as one of Inc. 5000’s 2018 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies! We look for individuals who embody our values of Smart, Driven and Nice.
Senior SAP FICO Consultant Job Description:
TruQua is actively looking for a Senior SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (SAP FICO) Consultant with at least 5 years of hands-on experience in SAP FICO, Profitability Analysis (COPA) and New GL. The ideal candidate will have worked on net-new end-to-end SAP FICO implementations as his/her current or most recent work experience.
As a Senior SAP FICO Consultant, you will be expected to lead the customer project in the implementation, customization, and support of their SAP FICO and related modules, namely COPA and New GL. This role requires deep consulting skills, leadership, business knowledge and SAP solution expertise to drive a successful implementation. This role also involves hands-on implementation, testing, and prototyping of the newest SAP S/4HANA modules within TruQua’s internal systems. In addition, the candidate must be willing & able to learn and/or apply current skills to take a leading role in SAP Central Finance implementations. The ideal candidate will also have experience leading project teams and a willingness to share knowledge and help train Junior resources to strengthen the overall capabilities of TruQua’s SAP Financials practice.
Your job duties will include but are not limited to learning, performing as well as training and mentoring in the following areas:
- Responsible for the successful implementation of customer’s SAP FICO modules, including providing functional expertise, hands-on delivery, customization, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products
- General knowledge of upcoming changes in FICO with SAP S/4HANA, as well as an eagerness to learn, prototype, and grow expertise in the latest SAP financial technologies
- Act as direct point of contact with customer for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy customer’s needs
- Strong knowledge of SAP Implementation ASAP Methodology
- Provide continuous feedback on project status and offer constructive options to ensure project continues to meet original expectations
- Continuously demonstrate and deliver strong and highly professional customer service commitment
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery, as well as networking in professional organizations
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and growth of our TruQua brand and intellectual capital by, among others: Publishing articles, white papers, and/or speaking at select domestic and/or global conferences
- Manage and provide leadership to entry level consultants and become actively involved in team development and practice management
- Understand and exemplify TruQua corporate values & deep commitment to excellence at all levels; internally and externally.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Functional/technical proficiency in SAP applications related work, including at least three full lifecycle SAP FICO implementations and solid industry and/or consulting experience
- Strong hands on experience in and knowledge of design, configuration and testing of core SAP FICO modules including New General Ledger and Profitability Analysis (COPA) as must
- Must have implementation experience with configuring document splitting for full balance sheet reporting by different lines of businesses within a company code.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Product Costing/Actual Costing/Material Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Profit Center also important
- Strong experience in and knowledge of key integration points with SAP FICO and other SAP modules, including SD, MM, PP, PM, PS and T&E
- Must provide two customer references pertaining to this job role
- Must have a Financial Services and/or Accounting background
- SAP FICO, Reporting, and Allocations experience a plus
- Strong configuration and design skills required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, and delivery
- Excellent presentation skills
- Thirst for knowledge and eagerness to learn and grow skills in new areas
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the time
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Strong & discerning listener
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture, all the while being independent in managing his/her deliverables
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
Other information about the role:
- Travel: 100%
- Start date: Immediate
- Market competitive compensation commensurate with experience and work level
- TruQua offers employees a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision, LT, ST disability insurance, 401(k) plan with corporate match and other competitive benefits.