Title: Senior SAP HANA Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full Time Employment
TruQua Enterprises, LLC is a growing Professional Services and licensed software development partner of SAP products and solutions located in downtown Chicago. Our expertise lies in Financial software and analytics for Fortune 500 organizations on a national and global scale. We are a certified Great Place to Work by Fortune Magazine for small and medium-sized companies, as well as one of Inc. 5000’s 2018 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies! We look for individuals who embody our values of Smart, Driven and Nice.
Senior SAP HANA Developer Job Description:
We are actively looking for a Senior SAP HANA developer to join us full time and be a key contributor on strategic projects requiring SAP HANA software development, modeling, performance tuning and coding – namely strong skills in ABAP and SQL Script, among others.
Our preferred candidate will be able to spearhead SAP HANA Development projects with a proven track record of delivering success in end-to-end global project implementations.
The candidate will need to work closely with our Consultants and Development team, as well as provide actionable feedback to Leadership.
This position is full-time with a unique opportunity to gain exposure to our consulting and software development practices alongside world-class industry-leading experts.
Your job duties will include but are not limited to performing, training, learning and mentoring in the following areas:
- Defining Design Documents for HANA Models
- Designing Information Models for HANA
- Creating Packages
- Coding in ABAP
- Designing and Creating HANA Attributes views, Analytic Views, Calculation Views
- Managing Attribute Mapping
- Creating Analytics privileges, Calculating Views using SQL Script, Calculated Attributes
- Activating Impacted Objects
- Comparing Object Versions
- Checking Model References
- Exporting/Importing Models
- Validating Information Models
- Creating Schemas / Managing Schema Mapping
- Performance Tuning
- Validating Data in Reports
- Conducting UAT sessions with the customer
- Reporting Unit Testing
- Reporting Layout Validations
- Validating Data in Reports vs ECC
- Testing Integration and System.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of hands on experience in SAP HANA development/modeling
- Thorough understanding of and experience in all phases of a development track, including design, realization, testing and go-live
- Strong coding experience, with real capabilities in ABAP and SQL Script a must
- Strong understanding of SAP project methodology in either SAP project delivery or custom development projects
- Strong knowledge of SAP BW/BusinessObjects and SAP ECC
- Knowledge of essential configurations for SAP SLT for data provisioning in SAP HANA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, IT, MIS or related field.
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, and delivery
- Thirst for knowledge and eagerness to learn and grow skills in new areas
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the time.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Strong & discerning listener
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace, collaborative and driven environment
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture, all the while being independent in managing his/her deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
Other requirements and information about the role:
- Travel: Required 100%
- Start date: TBD
- Market competitive base salary and bonus structure; commensurate with skills set and level of experience
- TruQua offers employees a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision, LT, ST disability insurance, 401(k) plan with corporate match and other benefits.