Title: Senior SAP Master Data Governance (SAP MDG) Consultant
Location: U.S. but preferably Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full Time Employment
TruQua Enterprises, LLC is a growing Professional Services and licensed software development partner of SAP products and solutions located in downtown Chicago. Our expertise lies in Financial software and analytics for Fortune 500 organizations on a national and global scale. We are a certified Great Place to Work by Fortune Magazine for small and medium-sized companies, as well as one of Inc. 5000’s 2018 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies! We look for individuals who embody our values of Smart, Driven and Nice.
TruQua is actively looking for a Senior SAP Master Data Governance (SAP MDG) Consultant to join our team full-time ASAP. The ideal candidate will bring at least 5 years of hands-on experience in SAP MDG consulting and implementations. He/she will have worked on net-new end-to-end SAP MDG implementations as his/her current or most recent work experience.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to join our team full-time in a Senior Consultant role. This is an exciting opportunity that requires strong SAP MDG skills for a high visibility consulting role with unique growth opportunities. The ideal candidate must bring a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in SAP MDG and at least 10 years of overall SAP master data management and governance experience, including at least 2 complete SAP MDG implementations.
The ideal candidate needs to be both hands-on/customer facing for delivery, as well as adept at selling/pre-sales to lead and help us grow this new practice at TruQua with a leadership approach to his/her role.
Your job duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the successful implementation of customer’s SAP MDG modules, including providing functional expertise, hands-on delivery, customization, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products
- General knowledge of upcoming changes in FICO with SAP S/4HANA, as well as an eagerness to learn, prototype, and grow expertise in the latest SAP financial technologies
- Direct point of contact with customer for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy customer’s needs
- Strong knowledge of SAP Implementation ASAP Methodology
- Provide continuous feedback on project status and offer constructive options to ensure project continues to meet original expectations
- Continuously demonstrate and deliver strong and highly professional customer service commitment
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery, as well as networking in professional organizations
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and growth of our TruQua brand and intellectual capital by, among others: Publishing articles, white papers, and/or speaking at select domestic and/or global conferences
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and growth of our TruQua brand and intellectual capital by, among others: Publishing articles, white papers, and/or speaking at select domestic and/or global SAP conferences
- Manage and provide leadership to entry level consultants and become actively involved in team development and practice management
- Understand and exemplify TruQua corporate values & deep commitment to excellence at all levels; internally and externally.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in configuring customer, vendor, product/material and finance master data in MDG including Data profiling, Data cleansing, & Data harmonization.
- Hands-on expertise with implementing BAdIs, BAPIs, user exits & creating and maintaining any custom objects
- Proficiency in ABAP coding – at least 10 years of experience
- 5+ years of experience with creating/enhancing Web Dynpro, workflows & ABAP Floor Plan Manager
- Experience with SAP MDG-M internal interfaces/SMT mapping/SOA architecture/technical areas of sequential and parallel workflows/DRFOUT & strong knowledge of BOMs, routings etc.
- 3+ years of experience with BRF+ integration with MDG
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience of ETL with SAP Data Services with specific focus on creating & maintaining data cleansing/scrubbing/enrichment transformations
- Experience with SAP MDG for Central Finance master data mapping and harmonization
- Some SAP Information Steward experience
- Some BPC experience in any version or flavor
- Functional/technical proficiency in SAP applications related work
- Some knowledge of FICO, FI-GL, COPA and New GL – or how they relate to SAP MDG
- SAP FICO, Reporting, and Allocations experience a plus
- Strong configuration and design skills required
- Must have a Financial Services and/or Accounting background. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, and delivery
- Thirst for knowledge and eagerness to learn and grow skills in new areas
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the time.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Strong & discerning listener
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace, collaborative and driven environment
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture, all the while being independent in managing his/her deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
Other requirements and information about the role:
- Travel: Required 100%
- Start date: ASAP
- Market competitive base salary and bonus structure; commensurate with skills set and level of experience
- TruQua offers employees a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision, LT, ST disability insurance, 401(k) plan with corporate match and other benefits.