TruQua Enterprises, LLC is a thriving Professional Services and licensed software development partner of SAP products and solutions located in downtown Chicago, IL. Our expertise lies in Financial Software and Analytics for Fortune 500 organizations on a national and global scale.
TruQua is building an in-house Support Model for two of its largest global accounts. You will be part of this Support team.
Candidates need to be smart, driven and fast-learning. As a first step, candidates will be trained in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation while offering strong Microsoft Excel skills, a solid aptitude for mathematics and sound computer science understanding. Candidates will provide premium customer support, which means communication skills are key – both verbal and written, as well as a keen ability to listen to callers. We expect our Support team to genuinely gain satisfaction from bringing resolution and insight to each customer, elevating his or her relationship with TruQua to the next level.
The position reports to the Team Lead on both accounts.
Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Learn and become certified in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
– Train up in and gain complete understanding of customers’ designs and support systems
– Assist in customers’ post-SAP implementation through collaboration with various client and TruQua teams across the organization(s)
– Act as first line of technical support for our larger customer account(s) by managing incoming calls, email inquiries and/or other similar requests
– Provide world-class customer experience through professional, friendly and personalized interactions
– Document, track and monitor support requests to provide prompt, accurate solutions to customer requests and inquiries
– Identify, research and resolve technical and non-technical issues
– Liaise and effectively interact with TruQua consultants to address client needs and provide pointed solutions
– Assist in training new members of the team and provide valuable resources internally
– Provide excellent time management skills and ability to make decisions quickly
– Maintain confidence, composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues
– Reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and proposed solutions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, MIS or related field
– Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required
– Strong mathematical mindset/ability
– Financial industry experience or Software and/or Desktop Support is strongly preferred
– Troubleshooting experience with the variations of installation and configuration options for Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is strongly preferred
– SAP skills are a plus but not required
– Experience with CRM products is a plus but not required
– Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
– Articulate with impeccable verbal and written communication skills. Strong & discerning listener
– Ability to work in a fast pace, collaborative and driven environment
– A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture, all the while being independent in managing his/her deliverables
– Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions
– Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
– Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
Flexibility with weekly schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs and shifts among other members of our Support team. Night shifts will be part of your role as “on call.”
Other requirements and information about the role:
Travel: Not required unless ad hoc need occurs
Compensation: $40-$50,000.00 total compensation + complete benefits, including 401K with corporate matching.