- This event has passed.
SAP Financials 2018
October 16, 2018 - October 18, 2018
SAPInsider’s SAP Financials 2018 is the premiere conference for organizations looking to spur financial transformation, implement and optimize SAP S/4HANA Finance, and drive accounting, controlling, planning, reporting, and compliance excellence.
TruQua consultants JS Irick and Sonam Pawar are speakers at this year’s SAP Financials 2018, located in Prague. Sessions include:
- The dos and don’ts of master data mapping in Central Finance
- Key use cases for a Central Finance deployment
- Introduction to the EPM add-in for Microsoft Excel
- Forecast automation and driver-based planning in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation: A how-to guide
- Tips for planning in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation: How to bring external pricing data into SAP BPC for better sales planning using SAP Cloud Platform
- Tips for more efficient planning and reporting with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation optimized for SAP S/4HANA
- An introduction to account-based CO-PA in SAP S/4HANA Finance