- This event has passed.
June 4, 2018 - June 7, 2018
Join TruQua the annual SAPPHIRE/ASUG 2018 conference in Orlando, June 5-7, 2018. For more information, visit: https://events.sap.com/sapandasug/en/home.
TruQua will be co-presenting the following sessions at this year’s conference:
SAP S/4HANA for Central Finance Foundation: Adapt Finance Innovations without Disruption
SAP S/4HANA for central finance foundation can accelerate the transformational innovation adoption enabled by an SAP S/4HANA deployment. SAP S/4HANA central finance is a deployment option – a standard SAP S/4HANA system, set up centrally and built out for finance, capturing finance transactions replicated from SAP software systems or from non-SAP software source systems in real time. In this full-day session, we will share with you the business benefits, the scope of this solution, typical use cases, and first-hand experiences from early adopters.
- SAP S/4HANA central finance overview
- Deployment scenarios
- SAP S/4HANA central finance solution capabilities:
- Finance process execution (finance, planning, and consolidation)
- Universal journal as a single source of truth
- Single platform for transactions and analysis
- SAP Fiori user experience
- Cloud connectors, SAP Cloud Platform connectivity
- Transaction loggings (SAP software source system)
- Real-time replication and business mapping
- Error corrections, reconciliation reporting, and back-posting
- Implementation paths and experiences
- A customer experience story
- SAP road map for future releases
- Interactive discussions, Q&A, and demos throughout the session
- A better understanding of the SAP S/4HANA central finance deployment option and how it can be integrated into your company’s scenario
- Familiarity with the available solution scope and SAP road map for future releases
- An understanding that SAP S/4HANA central finance can provide a transformation platform for the digital enterprise – so you can unlock the potential of the SAP S/4HANA Finance solution and benefit from next-generation finance solutions
- Answers to your specific questions about an SAP S/4HANA central finance software implementation from a panel of experts
- Carsten Hilker, Global Solution Owner, Central Finance, SAP
- SAP solution management and development experts
Financial Transformation at Campbell Soup Company
Campbell’s needs a “best in class” analytics platform to stay competitive within the changing consumer packaged goods (CPG) space. Campbell’s went through the process of re-implementing its entire financial analytics and consolidation platform with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) and SAP HANA. Hear insight into how it achieved this, on time and on budget, while simultaneously going through a reorganization.
How Under Armour Redesigned Planning and Consolidation Processes for SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
Under Armour will share insights gained during their journey from BPC version 7.5 to BPC Optimized for S/4HANA. Being an early adopter of BPC Optimized for S4/HANA has provided many benefits along with important lessons learned. Under Armour utilizes BPC to plan Gross Margin, Headcount, SG&A and Balance Sheet.