- This event has passed.
YOUR MOVE TO SAP S/4HANA
June 19 - June 20
SAP S/4HANA is one of the most important projects and decisions SAP customers will face. This event will help you and your teams with all phases of your decision and project from business case to project preparation to go live. This event will cover the full spectrum of what you need to know including:
Business impact on:
– Finance (consolidations, reporting, G/L activities, central finance deployment cost accounting, capital accounting automation)
Technical impact on:
– Deployment (Cloud vs. On-premise)
– Custom code and ongoing development
– Data migration
– Extending applications
– Interface and UI and SAP Fiori
Kirk Anderson, Chief of Financial Solutions, TruQua
Building on the strengths of SAP’s prior consolidation offerings SAP has recently introduced it’s latest consolidation and group reporting offering, for both cloud and on-premise customers, SAP S/4HANA Group Reporting. Attend this session to:
- Learn about the key functional capabilities of the solution.
- See how the new solution integrates with and complements both core S/4HANA Finance and Central Finance.
- Gain a better understanding of some of the key implementation considerations in particular within the context of a broader S/4HANA and/or Central Finance initiative