SAP: Writing the Book on HANA
SAP is a multinational software company and, among other solutions, the creators of SAP HANA. SAP HANA is an implementation of in-memory database technology. It takes advantage hardware developments, such as the low cost of main memory, multicore processors and the fast data access of solid state drives.
Industry:Software and Technology
Solution: SAP HANA
SAP chose TruQua to update their HANA technical documentation because of TruQua’s proven value within SAP as a premier implementation firm that employs the foremost technical experts in the field. This required hundreds of pages of technical materials be reviewed and updated. Partnering with SAP, TruQua worked to develop the official technical documentation for Service Pack 5 release of HANA. Meanwhile TruQua was given access to the latest technical material on HANA, keeping TruQua on the cutting edge of HANA development.
- TruQua was able to update all of the requested technical documentation under budget
- SAP used the remaining budget to create other HANA training collateral.
- TruQua was able to create instructional videos on HANA, develop UI5 instructions and create a HANA installation and setup guide.
- TruQua also created a full end to end HANA development demo, taking the user through the full process of creating a business application in the robust framework included within HANA.
- Three instructional videos on HANA were created
- A HANA installation and setup guide and an UI5 installation instructions were published
- An end to end demo written for the developer audience member was created
- All the technical documentation was updated to SPS5